What an amazing restaurant! Nomad lounge is located in Animal Kingdom at what will be the entrance to Pandora when it opens in May 2017. As of now, the restaurant is not crowded but I expect that to change once Pandora opens. I went here in November and then again in January and everything I had and sampled was incredible.
The restaurant is themed after the travels that were taken when creating Animal Kingdom and boy does it show with the pictures and such around the restaurant.
My absolute favorite was the bread service-holy cow! It reminds me a lot of the bread service at Sanaa. Here their signature dip was the Pomegranate Olive Oil-just amazing! I also sampled the chicken wings and pork ribs which were also fabulous.
I tried a few drinks: the mustang coffee reminded me of bulletproof coffee but sweeter. I love the Dalang's delight and also the sangria.
MENU I TRIED:
- Asian Barbecue Chicken Wings with Pickled Vegetables
- African-spiced Wagyu Beef Sliders with Vinegared Potatoes
- Pork Ribs: Honey-glazed, Coriander-spiced
- Tiffins Bread Service: Pomegranate Olive Oil, Harissa Yogurt, Black-Eyed Pea Hummus, Zhough Yogurt
- Dalang's Delight: Starr African Rum, Batavia-Arrack van Oosten, Vander Hum Tangerine Liqueur, Mountain Berry Tea, Simple Syrup, and Lemon Juice
- Mustang Coffee - Crown Royal, brown sugar, and butter with hot coffee
- Sinaloa Sangria - sangria made with Miguel Torres rose wine, Barsol Quebranta Pisco, and fresh fruit
Have you been to Nomad lounge yet?