To find out your corral, you will need your bib number. To find your bib number, go here to pick up your waiver, and your bib number will be in the bottom right corner. Remember to print your waiver as you will need it at the Expo.
Now to the Corrals!!
I will be in Corral E! I was lucky to run a 10k PR right before the submission at the LA Turkey Trot and updated my time so my estimated finish time was 2:10 if I remember correctly which definitely moved me up a corral.
You can find the Event Guide here. As you can tell, it is frozen themed! It is pretty standard stuff but here are a few of the highlights.
5k time start time: 6:15 (need to be on bus/monorail by 5:00)
10k start time: 5:30 (need to be on bus/monorail by 4:00)
Half start time: 5:30 (need to be on bus/monorail by 4:00)
For Glass Slipper: It claims they will send you to a tent to check your results for the 10k however the event guide for Dopey and Rebel Challenge said the same thing but it did not happen. Just follow instructions. But don't forget to take your picture when you pick up your bib!!
Below are the course maps. They are identical to the 5k, 10k and half courses from Walt Disney World Marathon weekend. Click on the links to read my recaps of those. They are slightly modified from last years courses. Here are my recaps for the Princess 10k and the Princess Half last year.
As you may know, I am obsessed with the Igiftbag as it always has some fun things. Here is the link to it and here is a summary of what is in it:
- Good Sense- 20% off on Amazon and FactoryOTC
- Fit2Run-print coupon to get drawstring backpack or go in with your medal
- Dr. Cool- buy 2 get 1 free offer
- Downtown Disney-list of everything on sale and discounted during the Cool Down Party
- Oikos-SAME RECIPES (they need new ones!) Greek Key Lime Pie, Blue Cheese Avocado Dip, Greek-Style Nachos
- Champion- free shipping on Championusa.com
- Celebration Health- video training tips and 20% off Athletic Performance Assessment
- Apex- tips and coupon
- Coupons- 26 dollars off FMG, free sticker with raw threads expo pickup orders, coupon for free bookmark from Lasting Commeratives, 10% off Diva Half run series, Save 4 dollars off 2 Coppertone products
- New Balance-tips and tricks
- Luna- make a cheer card and show it off on Twitter and Instagram using #LUNAcheers and be entered to win a complimentary entry to the 2016 Princess Half marathon and a 6-month supply of Luna bars
- IHOP- get a free stack of pancakes on March 3rd
Are you participating in the Princess Half Marathon festivities next month? If you had done it in the past, what are some of your tips for newbies?