April from Run the Great Wide Somewhere, Erika from MCM Mama Runs, and Patty from No-Guilt Life. This week's topic is SHOW OFF YOUR BLING!
Last Christmas, I was received a nice medal hanger from Santa from Runningonthewall.com.
With my 14 in 14 challenge almost complete plus all of the extra medals I have received, I am running out of space!!!
Above you can see all of the medals I have ever received:
- 2010 DL Half
- 2012 Tink half
- 2012 DL Half
- 2013 Tink half
- 2013 Princess half
- 2013 coast to coast
- 2013 DL 10k
- 2013 DL half
- 2013 Dumbo
- 2013 LA rock n roll half
- 2014 Tinkerbell half
- 2014 Enchanted 10k
- 2014 Princess half
- 2014 Glass Slipper Challenge
- 2014 Pink coast to coast
- 2014 LA marathon
- 2014 Agoura hills old 10k
- 2014 Girls on the Run 5k
- 2014 Culver City 10k
- 2014 Disneyland 10k
- 2014 Disneyland Half
- 2014 Dumbo
- 2014 Dodger Foundation 5k
- 2014 LA Rock n Roll Half Marathon
- 2014 Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- 2014 Black Coast to Coast
- 2014 Inaugural Avengers Half
- 2014 LA Turkey Trot (5k+ 10k)
- 2014 Christmas Run (recap coming tomorrow!)
Below are my favorite medals:
- This year I earned 2 Coast to Coast medals (1 pink and 1 black) and I can't wait to do it again next year! The coast to coast medals are so beautiful and they mean a lot to me. My favorite detail on the entire medal is the little star that is put on Disneyland and Walt Disney World on the map of the US.
- This years Wine and Dine Half Marathon medal is also one of my favorite. It is huge, it spins and has the Epcot ball on the back. The grapes, running shoes and cheese are literally the best description of my life (Wine, Running and Food!). Also that race was really a struggle for me and will also mean so much to me.
- The Dodger Foundation 5k medal is so adorable and a great medal for the 5k. I hope they continue hosting this year in the future.
- I love the first Dumbo Double Dare medal-it is so cute and the ribbon is the best and it was my first challenge!
- Last but not least, my first medal EVER: Disneyland 5th anniversary half marathon. I think it super unique (especially because they don't change the design every year) and I also look at it fondly as it was the start of it all! I cant believe next year will be my 5 year anniversary!
Now the question is-what to do next? With the 6 medals from Dopey, 4 from Rebel Challenge, 4 from Princess, 4 from Tink, and LA marathon, Angels foundation 5k, santa anita 5k, and Great Race, I am looking at earning at least 22 medals from Jan-May! crazy crazy! How should I display my next round of medals? I am thinking an Ikea shower curtain rod!
What are your favorite medals?