Erika from MCM Mama Runs, Marcia from Marcia's Healthy Slice and Patty from No-Guilt Life.This week's topic is Brands.
I have a rule that I will only support something I use and love. I have had others to promote a product but if I don't use it, I don't believe I can do a good job promoting it.
Here are the list of products that I'm currently loving and use often:
- Vega sport-I use their pre hydration, post hydration and protein. Some of the only protein powder I actually like!
- Nuun-I've been using nuun to hydrate before races and I'm loving it! I've been having such gold success
- Ucan-I haven't talked much about t because I'm still testing it out but wow. It's a super starch that's used as fuel and you don't have to fuel during races. It's amazing
- Clif shot bloks and shots-I've tried other fuel but have never found any that I like as much as Clif
- Sparkle athletic skirt-I wear them all the time! Cute yet don't get in the way
- Sparkle athletic visors-so cute and so comfortable
- ProCompression socks-gotta #keepittight they look great and help so much with recovery
- Sparkle skirts-I actually just bought their shorts and they are great
- Sweatybands-they make the Rundisney headbands and they don't move on my head and I wear them during training
- Skechers performance shoes-I train in a wide variety of shoes but I race exclusively in Skechers and I love them.
- Rundisney-obvi I love them so much! #runalltheraces
What are brands that you like?