Erika from MCM Mama Runs, Marcia from Marcia's Healthy Slice and Patty from No-Guilt Life.This week's topic is Brands I I like and where I shop to get them.
When it comes to gear, I'm pretty easy. Once I find a brand and it works, I stick with that!
- I train in my race shirts so I get those from my races mainly rundisney.
- Target C9 by champion is a huge one for me. I buy my sport bras, shorts, along with my go to for shirts for costume.
- I often race in Sparkle Athletic skirts and order them online. They just started a flash Friday sale where their skirts are half off! I also order their visors because they work well and are so cute!
- I often wear ProCompression socks that I buy when they are on sale online but also buy them at expos as they usually have different ones in person!
- My go to shoe is Skechers and I love to get special edition ones like I've gotten at the NYCM and LAM expo. I can usually get them on discount online as well so I will order them too!
- My fuel-Ucan, Clif, vega and honey stinger waffles-I get both on and off line. I usually buy Clif from expos because it's the cheapest price. I have recently switched to Ucan and I love it. I bought a starter pack at the LAM expo and just bought some from Sprouts. I order vega and honey stinger from Amazon which is great because it's cheaper there than anywhere else!
How about you? Do you usually but your running gear online or in person?