Erika from MCM Mama Runs, Marcia from Marcia's Healthy Slice and Patty from No-Guilt Life.This week's topic is Celebrating after a Long Run.
As someone that just wrapped up an epic week of running including one world major marathon, the final Disney world 5k of the year and the final Disney world half of the year, celebrations are in order.
For me, all running is a celebration but this week has been extremely special because I got to spend it with friends! I always celebrate by eating and drinking!
- NYCM-Shake Shack burger, sweet potatoes fries and a milkshake and then a celebratory meal and drink with my hosts!
- I continued the celebrations the next day touring NYC and having some wine
- I flew to Orlando and celebrated with hot butterbeer and an Angryfire (Fire whiskey and angry orchard) and Hogwarts version of Long Island iced tea called Hogs head
- I made my way over to Epcot and got my beloved cheddar cheese soup, Apple ice wine, chilaquiles and sweet corn cheesecake
- After the 5k, I celebrated with coffee and potato casserole and water (so humid!)
- After the half of the half, I ate and drank so much! I finished
- Now I'm still just celebrating before heading back home to prep for Avengers Half weekend where more drinks and food will be had including CHRISTMAS MUGS AND TREATS!
How about you? Do you have a tradition for post race celebrations?