Erika from MCM Mama Runs, Marcia from Marcia's Healthy Slice and Patty from No-Guilt Life.Today's topic is on being a hoarder or not with gear.
I don't think I'm a hoarder when it comes to running stuff but I think I may be!
- I have almost every race shirt I have earned. However I rarely buy other shirts to run in unless they're costumes.
- Every costume I have ever made, I still have so I can use the parts for other costumes
- I have a jacket for almost disney race weekend
- I have so many ProCompression socks and they are in all colors
- I have about 8 pairs of shoes I rotate through during training
- I have over 25 sweatybands
- I have sparkle skirts and other skirts in almost every color-definitely at least 15
- I have sparkle athletic hats in all colors too!
- I have a bucket of fuel in my closet. I also have tons of protein powder, recovery fuel in the kitchen.
Even though that's a lot, I do use all I have. I run a lot and need supplies. and even better, I have it all organized very well but I am starting to outgrow And I am currently going through my bottoms and getting rid of the ones that are old or don't fit. I actually found a new style at Target that I am excited about.
How about you? Do you hoard?