Erika from MCM Mama Runs, Marcia from Marcia's Healthy Slice and Patty from No-Guilt Life. This week's topic is Inspiration!
I feel like inspiring people is part of the fun! I am busy with all going on and about to get busier while writing a Dissertation but I hope I show that it is possible to schedule in that running and self-care time. I did not set out to blog to inspire people, I set out to have it be a journal for me and to keep me accountable, but it is an off-shoot of having a blog!
I have inspired people along the way with my running journey:
- FRIENDS-many of my friends signed up for their races because I encouraged them too and they have encouraged people since then too!
- BOYFRIEND-he has flat out told me, I run because you run. Also he is really competitive so he always wants to beat me (which he can at Disney races and 5ks, but I have beat him in a half!)
- FAMILY-my brother ran a race and wants to run more and we are going to Paris with my brothers sister who was inspired by us
- COLLEAGUES- one of my grad students signed up for the DL half and wants to run more and 2 of my coworkers are running a 5k this weekend!
- READERS- I hope I inspire you to try different things and push yourself !