Erika from MCM Mama Runs, Marcia from Marcia's Healthy Slice and Patty from No-Guilt Life.This week's topic is Race Dreams.
Sleep is one of my priorities: the more sleep I get, the more chance I have to dream. And boy do I get crazy dreams around race days. I have never (knock on wood and forever stay this way!) have had trouble sleeping before a race, the one time I did was because I had tea in the afternoon and it kept me up-no bueno.
My dreams are usually nightmare variety such as :
1. missing my bus to a race
3. seeing the race but not being able to get in the corral
4. Not having a bib
5. realizing I am in Disneyland for a race and the race has been moved to Disney world
However I have had good race dreams:
1. PRing the NYC marathon (which I did but not in the time in my dream!)
2. Having super speed and running a sub 7 min mile
3. Waking up to feel refreshed and rocking a race
How about you? Do you often dream about your runs and races the nights before?