First off, thanks to 2 two gracious hostesses: Didi from DISTherapy and Merenda from Fairytales and Fitness for putting this all together. Click on the Button on the bottom to be linked to all of the other posts!
I chose this topic because I talk to rundisney peeps (even the crazies like me!) and many don't know about the greatness of the igift Bag. It is tucked towards the bottom of an email about waivers and final instructions. It is also linked on the rundisney page, buried towards the bottom too.
You can see from the picture above, there is a ton of fun things to discover! Instead of linking to each individual thing, I will just describe what you find and you go visit so you also get to experience the greatness! Also a note--many of the things are similar from past igiftbags but there are differences, make sure to check them out!
On the page, the offers rotate in a circle so we start at the top and go clockwise.
- Oikos Yogurt- recipes (Key Lime Pie, Blue Cheese Avocado Dip, Greek Nachos)
- Fit2Run- they opened a new store in Century City (LA area) and I went and I fell in love! They will be at the Expo. They have a printed offer to get a free Drawstring Bag from the Downtown Disney store.
- Good Sense-Official Pain Reliever. Save 15% on Amazon and get 20% off whole website.
- New Balance-rundisney New Balance shoes and a link to the virtual queue with more information
- Transitions- sign up for Trial Decals
- Coupons- so many here!! Lasting Commemoratives (FREE Bookmark), FMG (save 26 dollars), Raw Threads (pre-order for Expo pickup), Runnerbox(free shipping on special wine and dine box-$29.99), ESPN Zone (show your race bib for 15% off dining), Apex (tips and a free gift), Bondi Bands (code for free shipping, buy 3-get 1 free at booth)
- Apex-Tips for runners and a coupon for a free gift
- AT&T- save 100 dollars on Samsung Gear Fit with a purchase of a new smartphone
- Champion-shopping and free shipping online
- Clif-clif shots at mile 8.3, Free Podcasts
What are you most looking forward to from the igift bag?