What would you do with an extra 100 dollars? Well the possibilities are endless so I will have to divide it into categories
As we know, I love to eat eat eat!!! 100 dollars will buy some good food:
- 200 tacos at Jack in the Box (if you don't include tax)
- 21.32 all-natural burgers at Carl's Jr
- About a 3-4 weeks of groceries of groceries-sometimes you gotta be practical!
- 25 of my beloved Pumpkin Spice ice cream macaroon sandwiches in Epcot (since I had 2 in the span of 10 min last year, that would last me approximately one day)
- 20 servings of my favorite butterbeer ice cream or the other awesome flavors from Diagon Alley
- 20 cups of my all-time favorite hot beverage-hot butterbeer
- 12.5 Flamin' Moes at Moes's Tavern (I swear a complete review of Universal is coming because it was EPIC)
- movies-that will buy you about 12.51 movie tickets if you go before noon (sadly if you go in the evening, it will only get you 7.6). You can also buy 11 tubs of popcorn while there too!
- a mini shopping spree-maybe a few new pairs of shoes?
- 2.5 tanks of gas for my car!! You can take a mini road trip
But let's be real. For me, I would definitely spend it on more races-gotta love the bling and shirts.
For disney races:
- It can buy you almost 2 Disney 5ks
- almost a full 10k
- half of a half or full
- 1/3 of a challenge
- almost 1/5 of Dopey challenge
- Half of a rock n roll 3-pack tour pass
- 3 local 5ks or 10ks
If you had an extra 100 dollars, what would you do with it?