This costume was very easy to put together and in happy how it came out.
- HAT-a blue hat. I used sparkle athletic visor
- SKIRT-any lime green skirt would work but grandma made me a sheer tutu that sparkled
- SHIRT-I used a lime green sleeveless shirt I had but any lime green shirt would do.
- I just used paint to represent the starbursts on her dress in blue paint and then also outlined it in glow in the dark paint. I did one side, let it dry over night and then did the other side.
- And that was it! I added in lime green ProCompression socks to complete the look.